Printable Directions from the SOUTH
Directions to Bethlehem Farm from the South:
Please arrive at the Farm between 6:30pm and 7:30pm Eastern time having already eaten your evening meal. Earlier arrivals should wait, since we are not ready for guests until 6:30pm. If you will be arriving later than 7:30pm due to unforeseen delays, then please call us ahead of time to let us know (304-445-7143). Later arrivals will make for a very late night for all of us (after tours, orientation, prayer, and the leader meeting), so please do your best to arrive on time. Thanks!
– Get on I-77 N
– Take the ATHENS RD exit off of I-77 – EXIT 14- toward WV-20 (this exit will be about 14 miles after crossing into WV)
– After 2 or 3 miles you will take a left onto WV-20 North (follow 20 for 21.4 miles)
– After passing the Bluestone Dam, turn right onto WV-3 East (towards Talcott, Pence Springs, and Alderson.)
*Please, call us when you enter the town of Hinton (304-445-7143), so that we know when to expect you (we are 30-40 minutes from Hinton.)
– After about 5 miles, it becomes WV-3 E and WV-12 N. Turn left across the bridge, to remain on WV-3 E. (If you mistakenly go straight and miss the left turn over the bridge, then you should turn around when you figure that out.)
– About 7.5 miles after the bridge (past Hilldale and Talcott), you will see the sign “Pence Springs, Unincorporated town.” Slow down and take the first left onto West Clayton Rd. (Reset trip odometer—our driveway is 3 miles up the Clayton Road—it will feel much longer. On W. Clayton Rd., make a slight right at the fork at the top of the hill, staying on W. Clayton Rd., pass big log home on left and “Hypesville, population friendly” on left.)
– You will see a sign that says BETHLEHEM FARM at the foot of the driveway. Make the sharp right (not the easy right) onto our gravel driveway. Pull up the drive (1/2 mile), wave to the cows and stop at our log home. Turn off your engine and get hugged.