Come Away, Rest and Pray 2022
Come to the Farm for a rejuvenating weekend of praying, delicious hoop house to table meals, farm chores, games, hiking in the forest, sitting cozy by the wood stove, and disengaging from electronic devices. Families are welcome!
Friday, February 18th, 2022 at 5pm EST (6pm dinner) to Sunday, February 20th, 2022 at noon EST
- Bethlehem Farm, Inc. requires all eligible participants at the Farm to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to visit.
- For our Come Away Retreat, we require all participants to send documentation of a negative Covid-19 test within 5 days of arrival.
- We take Covid-19 very seriously for the health and safety of the community we work with, for our visitors like you, and for ourselves. With this said, please do not depart for your travel here without confirmation from us that you are cleared to join us, after we receive your Protocols Document and negative test information.
- As we moniter shifting Covid-19 varients, dates and schedules are subject to change.
- Please email or call Molly if you have any questions either about our Covid-19 practices or anything else relating to this retreat: email@example.com or (304) 445-7143.
Steps to Register:
- Complete the registration form and email it to Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the BFarm Covid-19 form and email it to Molly at email@example.com. This form has two parts.
- You must submit the form with the first section completed by Noon EST on February 2nd, 2022 or sooner. In your email, confirm that you read, understood, and will follow the protocols and procedures.
- You must re-read, make adjustments as needed, sign, and email the form with all sections completed 72 hours before departure for the farm; this must be received by 5 pm EST on Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
- Our suggested donation for the retreat is $75. This donation covers a portion of our retreat costs. Click here to donate online or mail check to:
c/o Molly Sutter
P.O. Box 415
Talcott, WV 24981