Come Away; Rest and Pray
Come to the Farm for a rejuvenating weekend of praying, delicious hoop house to table meals, farm chores, games, hiking in the forest, sitting cozy by the wood stove, and disengaging from electronic devices.
Friday, February 12th, 5pm, (6pm dinner) to Sunday, February 14th, Noon
- All visitors of Bethlehem Farm are asked to fully read and fill out our Bethlehem Farm Covid-19 Protocols Document found here beginning on page 3. There are three parts to this:
- Send an E-mail to Raine confirming that you read, understood, and will follow the protocols and procedures of the Covid-19 document by Noon on January, 28th or sooner.
- E-mail your first filled out BFarm Covid-19 Document to Raine by Noon on January 28th, 2021 or sooner.
- Re-read, make adjustments as needed, sign, and email document to Raine by Noon on February 9th, 2021.
- We take Covid-19 very seriously for the health and safety of the community we work with, for our visitors like you, and for ourselves. With this said, please do not depart for your travel here without confirmation from us that you are cleared to join us, after we receive your Protocols Document each time (Jan 28th and Feb 9th).
- Due to Covid-19, dates and schedules are subject to change.
- We are limiting visitors to 14 so get your registration in early!
- Please call or E-mail Raine if you have any questions either about our Covid-19 practices or anything else relating to this retreat: (304) 445-7143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
First Steps to Register:
E-mail Raine at email@example.com containing three things:
- Your confirmation that you read, understood, and will follow the protocols and procedures of the Covid-19 document (beginning on page 3 of the Registration Form/Covid-19 Document) by Noon ET on January, 28 or sooner.
- Your Registration Form/Covid-19 Document
- $130 suggested donation. This donation covers a portion of our retreat costs. (If the suggested donation is not possible, then $100 or $70 donation would cover a smaller portion of our costs.) Click HERE TO DONATE ONLINE or mail check to: Bethlehem Farm
c/o Raine Nimmer
P.O. Box 415
Talcott, WV 24981